Toolkits, Cue Cards & Templates to Run a Mock Election
Our resources provide teachers with everything they need to run a Mock Election in school and register the result as part of the national Mock Elections campaign. Download them below, for free, by clicking on the highlighted titles.
• A 10 Step Toolkit for Teachers – the essential guide to running a Mock Election.
• A 10 Step Flowchart – a handy ready-reference guide to help you navigate your their way through the election process.
• Cue Cards for Pupils resource pack – these help explain the roles and responsibilities of running as a candidate, working on a campaign team, or organising the election itself.
• Templates Pack – this contains all the materials you will need – an electoral register, ballot papers, rosettes etc – to run a fun and exciting election.
• If you have limited time our Quick Mock Election Guide is also available. It’s suitable for use in one class over two lessons.